Employment at East Park
East Park is an unique recreation facility that combines an 18 hole golf course with a waterpark, go karts, mini golf and many other activities on beautiful park grounds Located in South East London 15 minutes from downtown by bus or car.
We are hiring for the 2020 season!
East Park offers a great work environment, with the benefit of being able to enjoy East Park’s various activities as well as other recreation opportunities. All of the jobs below are seasonal jobs with varied start and end dates, most areas are for full or part time positions.
Please apply to East Park by:
e-mail to [email protected] , mail or drop off to: 1275 Hamilton Road, London, ON N5W 1B1 or Fax to 519 451-5047.
Current Employment Opportunities:
– Golf Course Superintendent (SEE POSTING)
– Golf Course Groundskeeper (SEE POSTING)
For the 2021 Season:
– Clubhouse Manager
– Clubhouse Supervisor Trainee
– Intencity Supervisors
– Intencity General Activity Staff
– Intencity Cashier
– Intencity Kitchen Staff
– Camp Counsellor
– Go Kart Track Staff
– Waterpark Lifeguards (NLS Qualified) competitive wages, best work environment
– Waterpark Attendants
– Waterslide Fiberglass Technician (Maintenance Staff)
– Video Game Technician (Maintenance Staff)
– Jr. Go-Kart Mechanic (Maintenance Staff)
– Security/Park Customer Service Staff
**Most East Park Positions require a Police background check to work with vulnerable populations and 1st Aid CPR as a condition of being hired.
Sorry, but due to the high application rate, only successful candidates will be contacted. All of the jobs above are seasonal jobs with varied start and end dates, most areas are for full or part time positions.
JOIN THE TEAM!
Please apply to East Park by e-mail to [email protected], fax to 519 451-5047, or drop by or mail to 1275 Hamilton Road, London, ON N5W 1B1.