Waterpark General Rules
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult (16 years old+).
* Children 10 years of age and under must wear a life jacket and must have an adult (16 years old+) in the wavepool area with them.
• No food allowed in the waterpark, capped or covered non-glass drink containers are allowed.
* There are a limited number of picnic tables located at the north end of the parking lot for consumption of outside food.
• Every patron entering the waterpark must have a valid wristband on.
• No water wings or non-approved floatation devices are permitted to be used.
• No water toys to be used in the waterpark
• Every bather shall take a shower with soap prior to entering the water.
• Bathing suits required – no denim shorts or tops; no cut-offs.
• Toddlers that are not potty trained require swim diapers.
• No scuba masks allowed in the waterpark, use of plastic eye goggles with no nose piece is permitted.
• Photography in the waterpark is a sensitive matter please limit photography to your guest only and be respectful of those around you.
• Use of GoPro or similar recording devices at the discretion of East Park
• Patrons not supervising children under the age of 12 and who are not participating can enter the waterpark at a reduced rate by purchasing a “Landlover” pass for the day
• Washroom/changerooms are located in the main waterpark area.
• Lockers are available in waterpark and Intencity building – $1.00 per opening
• In and Out privileges are allowed for all day pass holders.
• Other restrictions for your safety in accordance with lifeguard
Waterpark Height Restrictions – measurements in bare feet
• Intencity Tower slides for participants 40” and taller
• Wally Tower twister slides for participants 45” and taller
• Wally Tower tube slide (single and double) for participants 45” and taller
• Wally Tower speed slides for participants 48” and taller
• Children under the age of 12 must enter the wavepool area with an adult (16 years+) and be closely supervised
• Those 10 years old and under and those under 48″ must wear a life jacket and have an adult in the water. Life Jackets are available on a first come first serve basis at no cost, or patrons are welcome to bring their own approved life jacket click here for approved life jackets.
• Use of masks not permitted
• Note that supervision requirements will be strictly enforced
*Keep in mind our gate attendant will verify the height of those smaller than 54″ and the wristbands will be marked to inform our lifeguards which slides participants may use.
• No standing allowed on slides
• No lifejackets allowed on the slides.
• No double riding except for our double tube slide.
• Footwear not permitted on the slides, only water shoes are allowed at the discretion of East Park
Intencity Mat Slide Notification for Young Children
• The Intencity Slides have an enclosed tunnel for a portion of the slide, this can be scary for young riders.
• If a rider were to come off their mat they may go faster or slower or get stuck, if a rider stops on the slide they are encouraged to scoot forward or wait for an attendant to come help
Rain Check & Return Policy
Waterpark: No Refunds! Receipt must be presented for rain check. See below.
If lightning/thunder closes the slides then a minimum of 20 minutes must be waited after closure until rain check or exchange is considered.
Within 2 hours of sale (and 20 minutes after closure)
(a) exchange for other activities for full value of pass OR
(b) rain check issued for full value of pass (weekday only if sold on weekday)
After 2 hours no refund, no exchange or rain check issued – no exceptions.