|Adults (13 & Over)
|Children (3 to 12 Years Old)
|Children (2 & Under – Splashpad Only)
|Landlover & Seniors (Entrance Only)
|Splash Pad Only
|Twilight Rates (4:00pm to 7:00pm)
||$4.00 off above prices
Children unaccompanied by an adult must be at least 12 years of age. Height restrictions also apply, see full list of restrictions under Activity Restrictions.
* All taxes are extra.
Rent the entire waterpark for your group or corporate event. Exclusive use of the waterpark includes:
- 7 waterslides with something for everyone
- Intencity Tower slides for participants 40” and taller (updated for 2016)
- Wally Tower twister slides for participants 45” and taller
- Wally Tower tube slide (single & double) for participants 45” and taller
- Wally Tower speed slides for participants 48” and taller
- Splash pad (wet fun for kids of all ages)
- Tiki Bar patio
||for the first hour (1 Hour Minimum)
||for the second hour
||for the third hour
* All taxes are extra.
- Waterpark must be reserved in advance with a deposit.
- Waterpark area may be rented as above outside of normal operating hours usually between 9:00am and 12:00pm, 7:00pm and 10:00pm.
- Other non-exclusive rentals may be arranged during regular operating hours.
- Waterpark rental may also be combined with many catered meal options.
- Exclusive licensed Tiki Bar patio within the waterpark is available for your group.
- All waterpark rules apply, patrons are expected to follow all posted rules during the event.
To book a waterpark rental, contact [email protected] or 519-451-2950.
Children unaccompanied by an adult must be at least 12 years of age.
Water Park Height Restrictions – measurements in bare feet
Intencity Tower slides for participants 40” and taller (updated for 2016)
Wally Tower twister slides for participants 45” and taller
Wally Tower tube slide (single & double) for participants 45” and taller
Wally Tower speed slides for participants 48” and taller
Note: The Big Splash Tube Ride is for single and double riding. All other Slides are for single riders only.
Keep in mind our gate attendant will verify the height of those smaller than 54″ and the wristbands will be marked to inform our lifeguards which slides participants may use.
Intencity Mat Slide Notification For Young Children
- The Intencity Slides have an enclosed tunnel for a portion of the slide, this can be scary for young riders.
- No standing allowed on slide.
- You may fall off your mat and this may cause you to go faster or slower or to get stuck, be aware if you get stuck please wait for an attendant to come help.
Other Restrictions in the Waterpark:
- Bathing suits are required – no denim shorts or tops, no zippers or buckles and no cut-offs. Toddlers that are not potty trained require swim diapers. Swim diapers may be purchased on site.
- No colored tee shirts – if you use a tee shirt it must be white.
- No lifejackets allowed on the slides.
- No double riding except for our double tube slide.
- Water shoes are allowed on slides; crocs are not allowed on the slides.
- Adults not participating can enter the waterpark at a reduced rate by purchasing a “Landlover” pass for the day.
- Lockers are available in waterpark and Intencity building – $1.00 per opening
- No food or drink allowed in the waterpark (capped or covered non-glass drink containers are allowed).
- In & Out privileges are allowed for all day pass holders.
- Other restrictions for your safety in accordance with lifeguard & attendant instructions.
Rain Check & Return Policy
Waterslides: No Refunds! Receipt must be presented.
If lightning/thunder closes the slides then a minimum of 20 minutes must be waited after closure until rain check or exchange is considered.
Within 2 hours of sale (and 20 minutes after closure)
(a) exchange for other activities for full value of pass OR
(b) rain check issued for full value of pass (weekday only if sold on weekday)
After 2 hours no refund, exchange or rain check issued – no exceptions.